[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” left_padding=”20″]
- You have $100,000 in AUM in a University 403b with TIAA CREF then you would pay:
- $250/mo. via PayPal from any credit card, checking, or savings account of your preference.
- Plus 1% of $100,000 out your accounts, which comes to $250 deducted quarterly.+
- You , as a household, keep 750,000 in AUM in various accounts through TD Ameritrade then you would pay:
- 1% of $750,000 out of your accounts, which comes to $1,875.00 deducted quarterly.+
+This is an example for illustrative purposes only and your account value(s) will fluctuate over the year giving slightly different charges based on market performance.[/text_block]